GreenTEA is about helping people to make the transition to a more sustainable lifestyle, one which is less dependent on burning fossil fuels. The emphasis is on grassroots action and building a more resilient community, enabling us to live within the planet’s resources. We can offer advice and support on lowering your carbon footprint by looking at the following key areas:
- helping people to create less waste
- supporting more sustainable travel options
- promoting locally produced food
- advising on how to lower energy consumption
- engaging people with issues around how to deal with the threat of climate change
- working on community based projects which generate clean electricity that doesn’t produce carbon dioxide, for example by solar panels.
GreenTEA is part of the Transition Movement – click here for their Newsletter
This website is for people who want to take part or to know more.